9 Best Wound care for horses in Australia - May 2022(9 Products Compared)
100M consumers helped this year. Advertising Disclosure Last Updated - May 2022
Best ChoiceManna Pro Cut Heal Multi Care Wound Spray for Horse & DogA$118.29SHOW MORE9.8Main Highlights
Vetericyn Plus Equine Wound and Skin Care. Spray to Clean Cuts, Saddle and Bite Wounds on Horses. Offers Itch, IrritatioA$109.37SHOW MORE9.7Main Highlights
- STANDARDS YOU CAN TRUST. All products are manufactured under strict international guidelines and in an FDA-registered, state-of-the-art facility in the USA. Parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated since 2009 in Rialto, CA.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. Save yourself the expense of a trip to vet with solutions your animal care provider would recommend. From your home to the farm or ranch, care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- PAIN-FREE SOLUTION. Clean wounds without the burn or sting. First move excess hair from the area, then spray the nozzle to remove foreign debris and saturate the area. Apply a dressing 3-4 times a day and keep the area moist until the wound heals.
- EQUINE WOUND AND SKIN CARE. As the first line of defense for your horse, this solution cleanses wounds and other ailments safely and effectively. Jump start the healing process for saddle wounds, rope burn and other ailments. It’s safe for all ages.
Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair with Manuka Honey and MicroSilver, Powerful Natural Fast-Acting Equine Wound Care, VeterA$47.85SHOW MORE9.4Main Highlights
- Spray Gel provides a touch-free application that stays in place, the ointment provides even longer lasting antimicrobial and moisturizing benefits.
- pH balanced, gentle on skin and won't disrupt skin’s natural microbiome.
- Provides natural debridement of wounds to shed dead tissue and promote new tissue growth.
- Proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster.
- Made with natural, medical-grade active ingredients.
Farnam Wonder Dust Wound Powder for Horses and Show Stock, 4 oz, White (086621311015)A$30.76SHOW MORE9.2Main Highlights
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds.
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock and can be used on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning.
- Aids in the prevention of proud flesh.
- Stops bleeding fast, dries up wounds quickly and controls tissue granulations.
- Dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on certain types of wounds, cuts, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding.
Best ValueThe InterviewA$4.99SHOW MORE9.1Main Highlights
Physical Therapy for Horses: A Visual Course in Massage, Stretching, Rehabilitation, Anatomy, and BiomechanicsA$61.56SHOW MORE8.8Main Highlights
WIN TAPE 18cm / 7'' Educare Wound Ruler (PAPER) Wound Measuring Tape (Pack of 100) Medical MedimeterA$31.98SHOW MORE8.6Main Highlights
- Perfect for documentation used in photos of wouns.
- Each contains ample space for recording patient name, date, and length, width and depth of wound.
- These disposable paper measuring tapes use centimeters and inches to document wound dimensions.
- Wound measuring ruler is disposable.
- Qty : 100pcs per pack.
HORSE CARE: HORSE CARE: THE COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO FEED, BEHAVIOR, TRAINING TIPS,RIDING AND HEALTH CARE FOR SAFETYA$3.99SHOW MORE8.5Main Highlights
Hibiscrub Health Care, 500mlA$29.24SHOW MORE8.4Main Highlights
- Item weight: 59.5 grams.
- For external use only on equines, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, giraffes etc.
- For external use only on humans.
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses.
- Helps to prevent infections by killing germs on the skin.
- Antimicrobial skin cleanser containing the active ingredient chlorhexidine gluconate.